We have always been interested in potential transition strategies to enable the move from traditional to collaborative management methods.
Our ever-evolving know-how
Imfusio and R & D is an ongoing, powerful story that started in 2009. Our thorough research has enabled us to develop tools and methods which make effective transition happen, and has made our work eligible for the Research Tax Credit in the Experimental Development category.
Labo-Proto-Transfo was our first development. It represents 5 years of research which has led to the recognition of this model as an innovation in its own right.
Pascale Gentil, a researcher in management sciences (Université Rennes 1), subsequently joined our tribe.
Her mission is to nourish and expand the Labo-Proto-Transfo method by looking at:
- the impact of the deployment of collective intelligence on the quality of work of teams in organisations
- methods for learning collaborative practices by local managers and their teams.
Spreading the word
At Imfusio, we like to bring our extensive knowledge to a wider audience. This is reflected in our interventions in schools and universities, where we offer modules on managerial innovation and collective intelligence.
Institutions that have benefited from our interventions:
- Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, Spain
- University of Rennes, France
- Centrale-Supélec, Paris, France
- Paris Dauphine University, France
- Institute of Business Administration of Paris, France
- University of Evry, France